Tips on How To Track Your Visitors with Google Analytics
Where do I place the Analytics code in my Blogspot domain?
In order to place the Analytics code on all of the pages in your Blogspot domain, simply insert the code before the closing tag in the template. Analytics will then be able to track both the post pages for your blog and your homepage. To begin using Analytics to track visitors to your blog, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Blogger account.
2. Select the blog you’d like to track, then click ‘Settings’ from the Manage options.
3. Edit your template
* Classic Template Users select the “Template” tab.
* Layouts Users select the “Layout” tab.
4. Select the ‘Edit HTML’ tab.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the code.
6. Find the ” tag, which usually appears towards the end of the code in the template.
7. Paste the Analytics tracking code just above the tag.
8. Click ‘Save Template.’
9. Click ‘Republish’ to update your live site.