Some Ways to Keep Up With Your Day
2) Drink Water
3) Pause for a few minutes
4) Make lists during the day to see if you’re on-track
5) Go the the bathroom when you THINK of it!
6) Review your list / calendar at the end of the day
7) Carry over the loose ends from today which you didn’t finish
8) Merge the loose ends with tomorrow and re-prioritize
9) Get up a little earlier in the morning
7) Start tomorrow
If there is too much on your plate, you are bound to feel frustrated. You will see it when you review your list. Try to see what might be a more long-term plan / ‘back-burner’ task that you can get to over the weekend or later in the week, month, year.