Fires, Earthquakes, Disasters: Are You Prepared?
Here are some essentials to have on hand now:
- Emergency crank radio with cell phone charger
- Flashlights in every room
- All size batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, etc.)
- A case or two of bottled water
- Protein crackers, powerbars, turkey jerky etc.
- A propane camping burner
- Trimline Telephone – this phone does not require electricity. Like the ‘olden’ days, the phone wire plugs right into the wall – and in the event that you can’t get cell reception and the phone lines are operating, this is a very affordable option.
- Emergency kit (Click for more info on what items should be in the kit.)
- CLICK HERE for a list of suggested personal items to have ready to go in an emergency situation.
I’m an organizer, that’s true. However, until I was forced to vacate my property, I had no idea what was in store for me. I learned that day what it meant to be prepared. CLICK HERE for a list of suggested personal items to have ready to go in an emergency situation.
In the recent July Santa Barbara GAP fire, the entire city was dark. If you didn’t have a flashlight, you probably had a difficult time since we had hours of nightly power outages. By now, you probably know if you were prepared or not.
If you are a disaster victim of the recent Tea Fire, in need of help, please call:
The Work Organizer, Helping You Work Smart, Not Hard
818.599.1365 – Cindy@TheWorkOrganizer.com
Click Here for tax information for those affected by the S. California fires.
Increase Efficiency, Eliminate Clutter, Decrease Stress