“Don’t keep anything in your head for the rest of your life; that’s going to feel unnatural, awkward, and unnecessary…”
Many moons ago, I had a wedding shower for my dear friend Susan Lowery (a wonderful singer and songwriter ). This morning, Luka was fascinated by seeing fire for the first time. This is a treat of a shot for me.
Snapseed is a fantastic photo editing software App for IPhone. Three thumbs up!
I’ve been looking for an iPhone case that has a built in stand but just couldn’t find the right one. At long last, I figured out that what I need is a stand. So glad to have have found this iCarpus Stand for iPhone. Now watching youtube, reading and playing games (Sudoku:) is easy.
– Position horizontally and vertically without adjustment or assembly.
– Easily operate with 3 fingers.
– Non-slip edges provide superior protection and surface grip.
– Innovative design that fits in your pocket.
– Functions as headphone caddy
iPad – Here’s a way to whistle while you work in the kitchen. Read your recipes or just watch/ listen to TV.
HOW TO: File Cabinet Organizing
ORGANIZING is a living, breathing and ever-changing activity. It requires maintenance and care. It is not a one-shot, one-off, do it once and it’s done kind of thing. If we don’t stay with it, falling behind puts us on a disaster course, things slip away and the frustration kicks in and controls the way we feel. We cannot afford to be stuck!
THE PROBLEM: Lack of space is the dilemma. We’ve run out of desk surface, drawers, etc. and our file cabinets are overflowing. If there is no place to go, there is no way we can grow. Like a potted plant, it will only grow as big as the roots can go. After that, it’s stuck. Expanding our lives in business or personally REQUIRES and DEMANDS respect and attention. All actions are born through thought. Evaluating and re-evaluating get results.
1) PURGE ON A REGULAR BASIS: Your key to peace of mind and a must ingredient for acquiring good habits – this will increase your efficiency.
2) GET A SOLID FILE CABINET: Spend a little more than you might want to and get a well-built, solid unit. Find one that has inner-locking drawers. File cabinets come in several different depths, so consider your space when buying one. Standard depths are 22, 25, 26½, and 28 inches.